Before you start contributing to the BonqDAO campaigns on Polygon, please make sure you have the wallets set up and your tokens available.
To add Polygon network in your Metamask wallet navigate to:
- click “Connect Wallet” on the top right, and select your MetaMask wallet
- in the search bar, type “Polygon Mainnet”
- click “Add to Metamask” (popup window appears)
- click “Approve” and the Polygon network will be added.
Before continuing your operations, please double check if you have any existing Polygon RPC already within your MetaMask. If YES, please perform following steps:
- 1.Open your MetaMask > change active Network from Polygon to any other you have (i.e. Ethereum)
- 2.Open your MetaMask settings > Networks > locate any Polygon mainnet RPC you have > Click on it
- 3.On the newly opened window locate each single Polygon RPC you have and DELETE all (one by one)
- 4.Than click ADD NETWORK on the same window (top right corner) and add Polygon network with server address https://polygon-mainnet.infura.io
- 5.Switch to new Polygon network
- 6.Continue your journey with us